We are currently seeking summer Media & CS interns.
These are not paid positions—we are bootstrapping this company ourselves, from our respective proveribal garages. What we can offer you is the chance to make a difference. Seriously. Red Lemonade is still in its early days and we could use some help in shaping the environment for things to come. We're running a publisher & tech start-up and wear a ton of different hats - you can be directly enagaged with us for as much of each process as you wish.
- Feel free to think out of the box a little - if you're a great programmer in another language (say python, perl, etc) and are interested in what we're doing, feel free to let us know.
- Education level and location does not matter, we'll be looking at your work
- Ability to write well & relatively quickly (essential)
- Experience with Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Reddit, Quora, other social media sites, and understand their repective impact.
- Visual design skills and familiarity with tools (Photoshop, basic HTML/CSS) a plus
- Education level and location does not matter, we'll be looking at your work.
Use one of the methods listed on the contact us page to let us know about yourself and your availability.